|■ 英語タイトル：BFSI Security Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)|
|■ 発行会社/調査会社：Mordor Intelligence|
The BFSI Security market was valued at USD 35.3 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 66.02 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 11% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026). Banks and other financial institutes are under increasing scrutiny to ensure they have the appropriate security measures in place, especially in the wake of the numerous high-profile data breaches that have taken place over the last few years.
- The increasing implementation of regulatory standards, coupled with the rise in adoption of cloud-based security solutions and increasing modes of online payments is expected to give rise to advanced security solutions.
- This is because the adoption of cloud-based technologies has made data more vulnerable to security attacks. Hackers have begun using malware, such as Odinaff, Danabot, Camubot, and Backswap, to target banks that rely on the SWIFT network to send money-moving messages. This has led to customers demanding more effective solutions.
- In countries, such as Qatar, where significant investments in infrastructure are being made for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, banks are also investing in advanced security solutions.
Key Market Trends
Rise in Cyber Data Breaches
- The BFSI sector is one of the critical infrastructure segments that suffers several data breaches and cyber attacks, owing to the large customer base that the industry serves and the financial information that is at stake. The financial service institutions have been identified to be four times more susceptible to cyber attacks, as compared to other industries, which is expected to drive the demand for such solutions.
- In 2017, Equifax, one of the three largest credit agencies in the United States, experienced a breach of over 140 million accounts, and over 209,000 credit card related data being stolen.
- Sears Holdings, the parent company of Kmart, in 2017, revealed that Kmart’s store payment systems were infected with malware. JPMorgan was a victim in one of the biggest bank breaches in history, where hackers got access to the financial information of around 3,500 customers. With such instances, the companies are bound to increase cybersecurity, which in turn, will be the growth driver for the BFSI security market.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
- North America, particularly the United States, is one of the largest markets for BFSI security owing to the region majorly depending on digital payments. The region is expected to witness healthy growth as well due to multiple government initiatives in the country demanding the need for better security solutions.
- Due to the country’s high dependence on online payments and recovering banking infrastructure from the financial crisis of 2007-2008, the banks in this region witnessed a high number of data breach attempts.
- The United States witnessed a total of 1,579 data breaches in 2017, of which 8% of data breaches were accounted for by Banking institutes. Although this number is small, the amount of sensitive data available in the banking industry is very high making it a prime target for hackers, especially banks using SWIFT architecture.
The BFSI security market is competitive and consists of several major players. Many companies are increasing their market presence by introducing new products or by entering into strategic mergers and acquisitions.
- Apr 2018 – Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. launched its Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation solution. The solution offers customers robust reporting and analytics, and a view of traffic trends and potential threats, with the network intelligence to take corrective action before any organization’s infrastructure is impacted.
- Nov 2017 – LifeLock, a Symantec company, launched an identity protection product called LifeLock Senior to help adult children protect their senior parents from identity theft. LifeLock Senior allows the senior member and their child the ability to receive identity threat alerts, from financial to criminal.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rise in Cyber Data Breaches
4.2.2 Increasing Adoption of Cloud-based Security Solutions
4.3 Market Challenges
4.3.1 Lack of Interoperability Between Security Products
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.5 Industry Policies
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type of Security
5.1.1 Physical Security
184.108.40.206 Access Control
220.127.116.11 Video Surveillance
18.104.22.168 Intrusion and Fire Detection
22.214.171.124 Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
126.96.36.199 Others (Perimeter Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Security Scanning, Imaging & Metal Detection)
5.1.2 Information Security
188.8.131.52 Identity and Access Management
184.108.40.206 Risk and Compliance Management
220.127.116.11 Unified Threat Management (UTM)
18.104.22.168 Data Loss Protection
22.214.171.124 Others (Security and Vulnerability Management, Disaster Recovery, Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation, Web Filtering)
5.2 By Services
5.2.1 System Integration
5.2.2 Maintenance and Support
5.2.3 Other Services
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Physical Security Vendors
22.214.171.124 Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd.
126.96.36.199 Honeywell International, Inc.
188.8.131.52 Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH (Bosch Security)
184.108.40.206 Johnson Controls International plc (Tyco International)
220.127.116.11 Genetec Inc.
18.104.22.168 Cisco Systems Inc.
22.214.171.124 Seico Inc.
6.1.2 Information Security Vendors
126.96.36.199 IBM Corporation
188.8.131.52 Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation)
184.108.40.206 Microsoft Corporation
220.127.116.11 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
18.104.22.168 McAfee LLC
22.214.171.124 RSA Security LLC (Dell Technologies)
126.96.36.199 Imperva Inc.
188.8.131.52 Fortinet inc.
184.108.40.206 Cisco System inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/