◆英語タイトル：BPO Services in South Korea
BPO Services in South Korea
BPO Services in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- BPO services include revenues generated both from signed deals that remain under contract and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed within a particular calendar year. The services include the outsourcing of functions such as customer relationship management, knowledge process outsourcing, finance & accounting, human resources, procurement, and vertical-specific processes. The total value of the market represents the demand for the service coming from a particular country.
- The South Korean BPO Services market had total revenues of $3.7bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2014 and 2018.
- The BPO services market is positively correlated with technology, meaning its growth follows growth in the technology market of the country.
- In terms of the Asia-Pacific region, the South Korean market is well developed and comparable to the Australian market in terms of size.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the bpo services market in South Korea
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the bpo services market in South Korea
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key bpo services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea bpo services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the South Korea bpo services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the South Korea bpo services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea bpo services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Korea’s bpo services market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. TMF Group Holding B.V.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: South Korea bpo services market value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: South Korea bpo services market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: South Korea bpo services market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: South Korea bpo services market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: TMF Group Holding B.V.: key facts
Table 6: TMF Group Holding B.V.: Key Employees
Table 7: South Korea size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 8: South Korea gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 9: South Korea gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 10: South Korea inflation, 2014-18
Table 11: South Korea consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 12: South Korea exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: South Korea bpo services market value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: South Korea bpo services market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: South Korea bpo services market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: South Korea bpo services market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the bpo services market in South Korea, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the bpo services market in South Korea, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the bpo services market in South Korea, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the bpo services market in South Korea, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the bpo services market in South Korea, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the bpo services market in South Korea, 2018
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/