◆英語タイトル：Control Systems in the United States
Control Systems in the United States
Control Systems in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The control systems market is made up of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and distributed control systems (DCS). It does not include PC-based control systems and software. The market is valued at manufacturers selling price (MSP) and all currency conversions have been calculated at constant 2019 annual average exchange rates. A control system is a device, or set of devices, that manages, commands, directs or regulates the behavior of other device(s) or system(s). Industrial control systems are used in industrial production.There are two common classes of control systems, with many variations and combinations: logic or sequential controls, and feedback or linear controls. A logic gate is an idealized or physical device implementing a Boolean function, that is, it performs a logical operation on one or more logical inputs, and produces a single logical output. A Programmable Logic Controller, PLC or Programmable Controller is a digital computer used for automation of electromechanical processes, such as control of machinery on factory assembly lines, amusement rides, or light fixtures. The abbreviation “PLC” and the term “Programmable Logic Controller” are registered trademarks of the Allen-Bradley Company (Rockwell Automation). PLCs are used in many industries and machines. Unlike general-purpose computers, the PLC is designed for multiple inputs and output arrangements, extended temperature ranges, immunity to electrical noise, and resistance to vibration and impact. DCS (Distributed Control System) is a computerized control system used to control the production line in the industry. The entire system of controllers is connected by networks for communication and monitoring. DCS is a very broad term used in a variety of industries, to monitor and control distributed equipment.
- The US control systems market had total revenues of $3.7bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- The DCS segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $2.4bn, equivalent to 64.2% of the market’s overall value.
- The US industrial production index rose significantly in 2017 and 2018 from 103.0 in January 2017 to 110.6 in December 2018 which boosted the US control systems market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the control systems market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the control systems market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key control systems market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States control systems market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United States control systems market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the United States control systems market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States control systems market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States’s control systems market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for the recent M&A activity?
7.4. How will COVID-19 affect the market going forward?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Honeywell International Inc.
8.2. Siemens AG
8.3. Emerson Electric Co.
8.4. General Electric Company
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: United States control systems market value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: United States control systems market category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: United States control systems market geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: United States control systems market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 5: Honeywell International Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Honeywell International Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Honeywell International Inc.: Key Employees
Table 8: Honeywell International Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Siemens AG: key facts
Table 10: Siemens AG: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Siemens AG: Key Employees
Table 12: Emerson Electric Co.: key facts
Table 13: Emerson Electric Co.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 14: Emerson Electric Co.: Key Employees
Table 15: Emerson Electric Co.: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: General Electric Company: key facts
Table 17: General Electric Company: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 18: General Electric Company: Key Employees
Table 19: General Electric Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 20: United States size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 21: United States gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 22: United States gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 23: United States inflation, 2015-19
Table 24: United States consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 25: United States exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: United States control systems market value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: United States control systems market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: United States control systems market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: United States control systems market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the control systems market in the United States, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the control systems market in the United States, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the control systems market in the United States, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the control systems market in the United States, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the control systems market in the United States, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the control systems market in the United States, 2019
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/