◆英語タイトル：Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Chile
The Fragrances market in Chile is forecast to register high growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019, owing to the large percentage of young population and rising disposable income. Female Fragrances is the leading category by value and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Drug stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel for the Fragrances market followed by Department Stores and Hypermarkets and Supermarkets.
- The Fragrances market in Chile is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 10.5% during 2014-2019 supported by high disposable income and large percentage of young population
- Female Fragrances is the largest category ahead of Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances in terms of value and volume and is forecast to be the fastest growing category
- Glass is the most predominantly used packaging material and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2014-2019
- International players such as Avon, Esika, Calvin Klein Ck One, have a major presence in the Chilean Fragrances market
- Drug stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel for Fragrances and accounted for 23.7% market share while sales through Hypermarketsand Supermarkets registered the fastest growth during 2011-2014
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– Report Scope
– Macroeconomic indicators – Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
– National retail and foodservice figures – Key Takeouts
– Market value and volume for the Chile Fragrances market
– Historical and projected consumption in the Chile Fragrances market
– Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Chile Fragrances market
– Market volume of Chile Fragrances by category
– Historical and project market value of Chile Fragrances by category
– Winners and losers in the Chile Fragrances market
– Average category level pricing in the Chile Fragrances market
– Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Chile Fragrances market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
– Leading retailers in the Chile food market
– Leading distribution channels in the Chile Fragrances market
– Leading distribution channels by category in the Chile Fragrances market
– Chile Fragrances market by type of packaging
– Chile Fragrances market by type of packaging closure/outer
– Chile Fragrances market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
– Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Chile Fragrances market
– Private label performance compare to national brands in the Chile Fragrances market
– Leading brands in the Chile Fragrances market by category
*** 掲載企業 ***
– Country context
– Sector overview
– Category data
– Segment data
– Packaging data
– Category definitions
– Segment definitions
– Channel definitions
– About Canadean
Avon Products Inc.
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.E.
The Procter and Gamble Company
Estée Lauder Inc.
Natura Cosmeticos S A
Biotec Chile S.A.
Jean Les Pins
Oriflame Cosmetics SA.
SA Designer Parfums Ltd
Agatha Ruiz De La Prada
Mäurer and Wirtz GmbH and Co. KG.
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/