◆英語タイトル：Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Japan
The Fragrances market in Japan was a declining market during 2009-2014 and is forecast to continue to decline during 2014-2019. The Female Fragrances category has the highest value as well as volume share in the overall Fragrances market. The Male Fragrances category will gain market share during 2014-2019.
- A declining birth rate and an aging population are creating new dynamics in the consumer goods market in Japan.
- The Female Fragrances category has the highest volume share in the overall Fragrances market.
- The Premium Fragrances have the major share in all the three Fragrance categories.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Japanese Cosmetics and Toiletries market.
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Japanese Fragrances market in 2014.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrance sector in Japan provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: Glass, rigid plastics, others; containers: Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– Report Scope
– Macroeconomic indicators – Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
– National retail and foodservice figures – Key Takeouts
– Market value and volume for the Japan Fragrances market
– Historical and projected consumption in the Japan Fragrances market
– Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Japan Fragrances market
– Market volume of Japan Fragrances by category
– Historical and project market value of Japan Fragrances by category
– Winners and losers in the Japan Fragrances market
– Average category level pricing in the Japan Fragrances market
– Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Japan Fragrances market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
– Leading retailers in the Japan food market
– Leading distribution channels in the Japan Fragrances market
– Leading distribution channels by category in the Japan Fragrances market
– Japan Fragrances market by type of packaging
– Japan Fragrances market by type of packaging closure/outer
– Japan Fragrances market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
– Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Japan Fragrances market
– Private label performance compare to national brands in the Japan Fragrances market
– Leading brands in the Japan Fragrances market by category
*** 掲載企業 ***
– Country context
– Sector overview
– Category data
– Segment data
– Packaging data
– Category definitions
– Segment definitions
– Channel definitions
– About Canadean
Metro Group etc.
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/