◆英語タイトル：Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Romania
The Fragrances market in Romania is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Female Fragrances is the leading category and is forecast to register the fastest growth both in value and volume terms during 2014-2019. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Romanian Fragrances market.
- The Fragrances market in Romania is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- Female Fragrances is the leading value category accounting for 64.9% share in 2014 and is also forecast to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 14.4% during 2014-2019
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 25.5% of the overall Fragrances distribution in 2014
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Romanian Fragrances market
- Oriflame, Dolce and Gabbana, Umbro, and Halle Berry are the leading brands in the Romanian Fragrances market
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrances Market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– Report Scope
– Macroeconomic indicators – Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
– National retail and foodservice figures – Key Takeouts
– Market value and volume for the Romania Fragrances market
– Historical and projected consumption in the Romania Fragrances market
– Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Romania Fragrances market
– Market volume of Romania Fragrances by category
– Historical and project market value of Romania Fragrances by category
– Winners and losers in the Romania Fragrances market
– Average category level pricing in the Romania Fragrances market
– Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Romania Fragrances market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
– Leading retailers in the Romania food market
– Leading distribution channels in the Romania Fragrances market
– Leading distribution channels by category in the Romania Fragrances market
– Romania Fragrances market by type of packaging
– Romania Fragrances market by type of packaging closure/outer
– Romania Fragrances market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
– Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Romania Fragrances market
– Private label performance compare to national brands in the Romania Fragrances market
– Leading brands in the Romania Fragrances market by category
*** 掲載企業 ***
– Country context
– Sector overview
– Category data
– Segment data
– Packaging data
– Category definitions
– Segment definitions
– Channel definitions
– About Canadean
Oriflame Cosmetics SA.
The Procter and Gamble Company
Iconix Brand Group
Avon Products Inc.
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.E.
Estée Lauder Inc.
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/