◆英語タイトル：Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Saudi Arabia
TThe Saudi Arabian Fragrances market is a high growth market led by the Unisex Fragrances category in terms of both value and volume share. Male Fragrances category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019. The market has a consolidated distribution structure, which is dominated by Health and Beauty Stores and Hypermarkets and Supermarkets. The presence of a large young population base in the country provides good opportunity for the Fragrances manufacturers.
- The Saudi Arabian Fragrances market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 7.4% in value terms, driven by high disposable incomes and large proportion of young population
- The Unisex Fragrances category has the highest volume share in the overall Fragrances market, while Male Fragrances category is the fastest growing category
- Premium Fragrances are gaining market share from Mass Fragrances in Saudi Arabia
- The market is highly fragmented and international brands such as Avon and Ralph Lauren compete closely for market share
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Saudi Arabian Cosmetics and Toiletries market, on the other hand Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel across Fragrances categories
The Consumer and market Insight report on the Fragrances market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Department Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– Report Scope
– Macroeconomic indicators – Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
– National retail and foodservice figures – Key Takeouts
– Market value and volume for the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
– Historical and projected consumption in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
– Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
– Market volume of Saudi Arabia Fragrances by category
– Historical and project market value of Saudi Arabia Fragrances by category
– Winners and losers in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
– Average category level pricing in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
– Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
– Leading retailers in the Saudi Arabia food market
– Leading distribution channels in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
– Leading distribution channels by category in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
– Saudi Arabia Fragrances market by type of packaging
– Saudi Arabia Fragrances market by type of packaging closure/outer
– Saudi Arabia Fragrances market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
– Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
– Private label performance compare to national brands in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market
– Leading brands in the Saudi Arabia Fragrances market by category
*** 掲載企業 ***
– Country context
– Sector overview
– Category data
– Segment data
– Packaging data
– Category definitions
– Segment definitions
– Channel definitions
– About Canadean
Avon Products Inc.
Inter Parfums Inc.
The Procter and Gamble Company
Amalia Perfumes International FZE
Nahdi Medical Co.
Tamimi and Carrefour
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/