◆英語タイトル：Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Turkey
A large young and working population with rising disposable income is driving demand of consumer packaged goods in Turkey. The Fragrances market in Turkey is forecast to register higher growth during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Female Fragrances is the largest value category, while Male Fragrances category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Fragrances market.
- The Fragrances market in Turkey will register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- Of the three Fragrances categories analyzed, the Male Fragrances category is forecast to register fastest value growth at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2014-2019
- Consumers preferred to purchase value products in the Fragrances market due to rising inflation
- The Turkish Fragrances market is led by international brands such as Avon and CkOne
- The use of Box as outer type will register growth at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2014-2019
- Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Fragrances market
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrances market in Turkey provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: bottle and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– Report Scope
– Macroeconomic indicators – Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
– National retail and foodservice figures – Key Takeouts
– Market value and volume for the Turkey Fragrances market
– Historical and projected consumption in the Turkey Fragrances market
– Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Turkey Fragrances market
– Market volume of Turkey Fragrances by category
– Historical and project market value of Turkey Fragrances by category
– Winners and losers in the Turkey Fragrances market
– Average category level pricing in the Turkey Fragrances market
– Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Turkey Fragrances market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
– Leading retailers in the Turkey food market
– Leading distribution channels in the Turkey Fragrances market
– Leading distribution channels by category in the Turkey Fragrances market
– Turkey Fragrances market by type of packaging
– Turkey Fragrances market by type of packaging closure/outer
– Turkey Fragrances market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
– Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Turkey Fragrances market
– Private label performance compare to national brands in the Turkey Fragrances market
– Leading brands in the Turkey Fragrances market by category
*** 掲載企業 ***
– Country context
– Sector overview
– Category data
– Segment data
– Packaging data
– Category definitions
– Segment definitions
– Channel definitions
– About Canadean
Avon Products Inc.
Elizabeth Arden Inc.
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.E.
The Procter and Gamble Company
Inter Parfums Inc.
Estée Lauder Inc.
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/