◆英語タイトル：Cigars and Cigarillos in the UK
“Cigars and Cigarillos in the UK” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which UK Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
In terms of the official (domestic taxed) market, factory made cigarettes dominate consumption with 83.7% in 2013. Smoking tobacco has grown its share from 4.1% to 15.1% between 1999 and 2013. Cigars and cigarillos made up the balance of 1% of sales in 2013.
Currently the market stands at 433 million pieces, which equates to just under 7 pieces per person.
The prevalence of cigar smoking is low and it is currently estimated that only 1.1% of adults (1.9% of men) smoke cigars.
- “Cigars and Cigarillos in the UK” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillosindustry in UK.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillos across UK.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillosindustry and for new companies considering entry into Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industryin UK.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in UK along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in theCigars and Cigarillos industry across UK, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
*** 掲載企業 ***
Market Size and Structure
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, 1990 and 1999-2014
Market Size and Trends
Consumption of Cigars and Cigarillos, 1990-2014
Retail Sales of Cigars and Cigarillos, 1999-2011
Cigars and Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 1990-2014
Miniatures: Total and Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Small Cigars: Total and Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Large Cigars: Total and Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Tobacco Products: Retail Sales by Sector, 2008-2010
Distribution of Cigars and Cigarillos by Outlet, 2008 and 2009
Retail Distribution of Cigars and Cigarillos by Size, 2008 and 2009
Retail Sales by Outlet, 2012 and 2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Cigars and Cigarillos: Manufacturer Shares, 2000-2013
Cigars: Manufacturer Shares by Sector, 2005-2013
Cigars and Cigarillos: Leading Brand Family Shares, 2000-2013
Cigars and Cigarillos: Leading Brand Family Shares by Value, 2009-2013
Miniatures: Manufacturer and Brand Family Shares, 2000-2013
Small Cigars: Manufacturer and Brand Family Shares, 2000-2013
Large Cigars: Brand Family Shares, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Excise Duty on Cigars and Cigarillos, 1990-2014
Cigars: Tax Structure, 1994-2011
EU: Cigars and Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
EU: Cigars and Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2011-2014
Tax Revenue from Cigars, 2007-2013
Cigar: Retail Prices, 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Cigar Smoking Population, 2004-2013
Cigar Smoking Prevalence, 2000-2006
Cigar Smokers by Region, 2007 and 2008
Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
Public Smoking Ban
Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG)
Imperial Tobacco Group Plc
Production and Trade
Production of Cigars and Cigarillos, 1990-2010
Imports of Cigars and Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Imports by Country of Origin (Tonnes), 2000-2013
Imports by Country of Origin (Value), 2000-2013
Exports of Cigars and Cigarillos, 1990-2013
Exports by Country of Destination (Tonnes), 2000-2013
Exports by Country of Destination (Value), 2000-2013
Prospects and Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
JTI, Imperial Tobacco Group Plc
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/