◆英語タイトル：European Building Energy Management Systems Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
The Europeean Building Energy Management Systems market is expected to witness a CAGR of more than 7.5% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. Factors, such as net zero carbon emission target by 2030 from European buidings, and technological advancement in the energy efficiency market are likely to drive the market during the forecast period. However, high cost and less incentives with the BEMS technology, is expected to have a negative impact on the market.
- Residential type is likely to drive the demand for Europe building energy management systems n the coiming years.
- Incresing use of technolgy like AI, and IoT in the energy efficiecny software are likely to provide the great opportunity to the European building energy management systems market.
- Germany is expected to dominate the market due to the several government intiatives and the net zero policies placed in the country.
Key Market Trends
Residential Sector to Drive the Market
- The residential sector in Europe offered widespread business opportunities for BEMS market, as the number of European households equipped with energy management systems to have doubled during 2020-2030.
- In 2018, apparently, 35,000 households had energy management systems that increased to 50,000 in 2019, demonstrating the rising awareness for energy-efficient buildings, as well as, the need to intelligently manage electricity flow in the house to save thousands of euros annually.
- Although the building energy management systems market in the residential sector is in its early stages in the country, the increasing urgency to bring down emission levels, intensifying use of renewable energy, and development, as well as, retrofitting of building to make them more energy efficient is expected to augment the demand for building energy management systems in the coming years.
- In Europe, countries, such as United Kingdom, Italy, and France, have witnessed robust growth in development of residential units. In 2018, around 108,000 housing units were constructed in thesecountries, which increased to around 180,000 in 2019. The development of residential infrastructure (which include construction of new units and renovation of existing ones) is anticipated to continue in the coming years. In turn, driving the market.
Germany to Drive the Market
- Germany has been focusing on making buildings more energy efficient, as the major share of primary energy consumption comes from buildings. In addition, the federal government wants to make Germany’s building stock virtually climate-neutral by 2050.
- In order to achieve this goal, the government sets out a comprehensive strategy (under the Energy Efficiency Strategy for Buildings) for this sector that brings together the three aspects of power, heat, and energy efficiency to form a clear policy framework for the energy transition in the buildings sector.
- Moreover, the federal government aims to cut primary energy demand in the building stock by approximately 80% by 2050, compared to the 2008 levels. The existing set of instruments is already reaching large numbers of building owners and landlords, and encouraging them to invest in energy conservation in their buildings.
- The need to comply with stringent national and EU directives, designed to improve energy efficiency in buildings, is expected to drive the need for building energy management systems in the country.
- Further, as the energy prices rises, end users in the country are adopting building energy management systems (BEMS) to obtain data on energy consumption. Coupled with advances in big data analytics, cloud-based solutions and Internet of Things (IoT), this trend is creating strong opportunities for building energy management system vendors in the country. Hence, such developments are likley to drive the market in Germany during the forecast period.
The European building energy management systems market moderately consolidates. Some of the key players in this market include Siemens AG, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric SE, ABB Group, and Johnson Controls Inc.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Market Definition and Study Assumptions
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4 MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast in USD billion, till 2026
4.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4.4 Government Policies and Regulations
4.5 Market Dynamics
4.6 Supply Chain Analysis
4.7 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.4 Threat of Substitutes Products/Services
4.7.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.8 Impact of COVID-19 on Market Studied
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment
5.2.3 United Kingdom
5.2.5 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Siemens AG
6.3.2 Honeywell International Inc.
6.3.3 Schneider Electric SE
6.3.4 ABB Group
6.3.5 Johnson Controls In
6.3.6 Rockwell Automation
6.3.8 Cylon Energy solution
6.3.9 Veolia Group
6.3.10 EnerNOC Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/