*** 免責事項 ***
|One Office Option(オフィス内共有可能)||GBP995 ⇒換算￥149,250||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Multiple offices, one country（1国内共有可能）||GBP1,194 ⇒換算￥179,100||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global (unlimited offices in unlimited countries)||GBP1,990 ⇒換算￥298,500||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Bancassurance in Italy: Life, Non-Life and Creditor Insurance is a study and related PartnerBASE™ dataset examining the provision of life, non-life and creditor insurance by banks and other lending institutions in Italy.
Drawing on the results of a survey of 117 banking entities in Italy, the study verifies the percentage of organisations investigated that distribute each of the following 13 types of insurance: accident insurance, creditor insurance related to consumer finance, creditor insurance related to credit cards, creditor insurance related to mortgages, critical illness insurance, health / hospital cash plans, household insurance, income protection insurance, investment-related life insurance, medical expenses insurance, personal motor insurance, retirement savings, and risk life insurance.
For those banking entities that are active in one or more of these fields, the reports ascertain the operating models that they use to source the type of insurance in question (e.g. external, joint venture or captive underwriters) and the identity of the specific providers used. This information is then displayed in terms of the weighted share of partnerships of these providers, which takes into account the number of retail customers of the partner banking entities, thus highlighting those insurance companies that hold the distribution relationships that offer the most potential.
You may be able to use this report, plus the PartnerBASE™ dataset and market data annexes that accompany it, in one or more of the following ways:
- gain access to a source of information that provides a comprehensive overview of the provision of personal insurance products by all significant banking entities in Italy;
- identify partnership opportunities for the same personal insurance products that may arise either because a banking institution is not currently active or because there is scope for replacing an existing initiative;
- understand which underwriters and other product providers have been successful in establishing distribution relationships with the most important banking entities in Italy;
- assess the background to the most significant bancassurance deals, differentiating between those that originate from long-term or strategic objectives and those that are more transient;
- appreciate the magnitude of the opportunity to sell personal insurance products through banks and other lending institutions in Italy.
Overall, in a market in which banks hold a distribution share of almost 50% of the life insurance market and between 5% and 10% for personal non-life insurance, across the 117 banks and other lending institutions researched in Italy, Finaccord’s research identified over 680 bancassurance distribution initiatives for the various types of insurance investigated.