◆英語タイトル：Government Spending in Japan
Government Spending in Japan
Government Spending in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other.
- The Japanese Government Spending sector had total revenues of $2,237.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- The social protection segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $1,250.5bn, equivalent to 55.9% of the sector’s overall value.
- Japan’s already dire fiscal condition is worsening further amid government plans for massive spending to counter the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Japan government spending market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Japan government spending market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan’s government spending market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of the leading players?
7.4. How are government policies affecting leading players?
7.5. How is COVID-19 impacting companies in this sector?
8 Macroeconomic Indicators
8.1. Country data
9.2. Industry associations
9.3. Related MarketLine research
9.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Japan government spending sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Japan government spending sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Japan government spending sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Japan government spending sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: Japan size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 6: Japan gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 7: Japan gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 8: Japan inflation, 2015-19
Table 9: Japan consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 10: Japan exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: Japan government spending sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Japan government spending sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Japan government spending sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Japan government spending sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the government spending sector in Japan, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the government spending sector in Japan, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the government spending sector in Japan, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the government spending sector in Japan, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the government spending sector in Japan, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the government spending sector in Japan, 2019
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/