◆英語タイトル：Global Biometrics Monitoring Systems Market 2015-2019
About biometric monitoring systems
With increase in the number of criminal activities related to critical infrastructure such as government institutions, healthcare facilities, and infrastructure in the transportation and BFSI sectors, demand for security technologies is on the rise. There is a need for highly reliable and accessible personal authentication and identification systems, and biometrics has emerged as a suitable solution. It is based on behavioural and physiological characteristics of individuals that are difficult to replicate.
Biometrics include authentication of individuals by evaluating one or more unique biological traits such as voice, hand geometry, gait, fingerprints, facial features, irides, and veins. Also, biometric technologies are considered to be more reliable compared to physical devices and numeric codes. With advances in hardware, sensors, readers, pattern recognition, and signal and image processing technologies; a number of biometric technologies such as vein recognition, facial recognition, iris recognition, retina identification, voice recognition, signature verification, hand geometry recognition, keystroke recognition, ear recognition, EEG/ECG pattern recognition, and palm print recognition have been developed.
The adoption of biometric monitoring systems is gaining prominence worldwide in law enforcement, financial institutions, access control, immigration, national ID, time and attendance monitoring, border control, hospitals, retail, and airport security.
Some instances of biometric monitoring systems being implemented worldwide are mentioned below.
• China Eastern Airlines deployed a hand geometry recognition system to monitor attendance of pilots. Similarly, Feng Tai Stadium used vein recognition for physical access control
• The Foreign Ministry of Russia has made fingerprint biometrics mandatory for people applying for entry visas, as well as fingerprint and retina biometrics for passports
• In India, the UIDAI has issued 82 crore Aadhaar cards, which is a biometric solution for verification of identities
• The UAE’s Ministry of Interior has installed multimodal biometric screening systems in the country’s airports
• Egypt’s Cairo International Airport has implemented biometric screening that uses facial recognition
• UK police have implemented the use of handheld mobile fingerprint scanners to carry out identity checks on individuals on the street
• Nuance Communications provides a voice biometrics application, VocalPassword, for law enforcement. It can be used for immigration control, voice mining surveillance, and offender monitoring. Voice mining surveillance monitors communications and identifies suspected targets on phone lines under surveillance
Technavio’s analysts forecast the global biometric monitoring systems market to grow at a CAGR of 26.71% over the period 2014-2019.
[Covered in this report]
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global biometrics monitoring systems market for 2015-2019. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors operating in the market.
To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from sales of biometric solutions, including hardware, software, integrated solutions, and services used for monitoring and tracking purposes. Monitoring processes taken into consideration are surveillance, and time and attendance monitoring. The revenue generated from after-sales services is not considered.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following:
• Technologies: fingerprint identification, facial recognition, voice recognition, iris recognition, and hand geometry
• End-users: government, transportation, healthcare, and BFSI sectors
• Geographies: North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and MEA
The market is fragmented with the presence of many small and large vendors. A detailed comparison of products and features from key leading vendors is provided in the report.
In addition, the report discusses the major drivers influencing market growth and the challenges faced by vendors and the market as a whole. It also examines key emerging trends and their influence on current and future market scenarios.
Technavio’s report, Global Biometric Monitoring Systems Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers APAC, Europe, Latin America, MEA, and North America; it also covers the landscape of the global biometric monitoring systems market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Latin America
• North America
• 3M Cogent
[Other prominent vendors]
• 4G Identity
• CrossMatch Technologies
• Herta Security
• M2SYS Technology
• m3 Biometrics
• Sensogram Technologies
• Vigil Monitoring
• Integration of facial recognition in surveillance systems
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
[Market growth inhibitor]
• Vulnerability of biometric systems
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Introduction of biometrics in wearables
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
[Key questions answered in this report]
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
Key market highlights
PART 05: Market description
Working of biometrics
Applications of biometric monitoring systems
Advantages and disadvantages of biometric monitoring systems
PART 06: Major market developments
Integration of facial recognition in surveillance systems
Emergence of IoT
Introduction of portable biometric devices for law enforcement
Introduction of multimodal biometric systems
Emergence of cloud biometrics
PART 07: Market landscape
Product life cycle of biometric technologies
Global biometrics market
Share of monitoring systems in global biometrics market
Global biometrics monitoring systems market
Five forces analysis
PART 08: Market segmentation by technology
Global biometrics monitoring systems market by technology 2014-2019
Global fingerprint biometrics monitoring systems market
Global facial biometrics monitoring systems market
Global voice biometrics monitoring systems market
Global hand geometry biometrics monitoring systems market
Global iris recognition biometrics monitoring systems market
PART 09: Market segmentation by end-user
Global biometrics monitoring systems market by end-user 2014-2019
Global biometrics monitoring systems market in government sector
Global biometrics monitoring systems market in transportation sector
Global biometrics monitoring systems market in healthcare sector
Global biometrics monitoring systems market in BFSI sector
PART 10: Geographical segmentation
Segmentation of global biometrics monitoring systems market by geography 2014-2019
Segmentation of global biometrics monitoring systems market by geography 2014-2019 (revenue)
PART 11: Emerging trends
PART 12: Market growth inhibitors
PART 13: Vendor dynamics
Description of major vendors
Vendor news updates
Other prominent vendors
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
List of abbreviations
PART 16: Explore Technavio
[List of Exhibits]
Exhibit 01: Working of biometrics
*** 掲載企業 ***
Exhibit 02: Overview of global biometrics monitoring systems
Exhibit 03: Product life cycle of biometric technologies used in monitoring systems
Exhibit 04: Global biometrics market 2014-2019 ($ billion)
Exhibit 05: Share of monitoring systems in global biometrics market 2014-2019
Exhibit 06: Global biometrics monitoring systems market 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 07: Five forces analysis
Exhibit 08: Global biometrics monitoring systems market by technology 2014-2019
Exhibit 09: Global fingerprint biometrics monitoring systems market 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 10: Global facial biometrics monitoring systems market 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 11: Global voice biometrics monitoring systems market 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 12: Global hand geometry biometrics monitoring systems market 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 13: Global iris recognition biometrics monitoring systems market 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 14: Global biometrics monitoring systems market by end-user 2014-2019
Exhibit 15: Global biometrics monitoring systems market in government sector 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 16: Global biometrics monitoring systems market in transportation sector 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 17: Global biometrics monitoring systems market in healthcare sector 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 18: Global biometrics monitoring systems market in BFSI sector 2014-2019 ($ million)
Exhibit 19: Segmentation of global biometrics monitoring systems market by geography 2014-2019
Exhibit 20: Segmentation of global biometrics monitoring systems market by geography 2014-2019 ($ million)
AT&T, CrossMatch, Elmo-Tech, 4G Identity, FONOMED, Herta, m3 Biometrics, M2SYS Technology, Preventice, Sensogram, Valencell, Vigil Monitoring, Virdata.
*** レポートのキーワード ***
*** 調査方法 ***
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/