◆英語タイトル：Non-Residential Construction in China
Non-Residential Construction in China
Non-Residential Construction in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for non-residential buildings. The five included segments are commercial construction, industrial construction, infrastructure construction, energy and utilities construction and institutional construction. Further details of these segments can be provided upon request. Market value is defined in general as the total value of construction activity in any given time period, including costs related to construction materials, equipment and services, new construction, refurbishment, repair and maintenance and demolition. It is synonymous with measures such as construction value put in place or value of construction work done.
- The Chinese non-residential construction sector had total revenues of $1,862.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The infrastructure segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $577.4bn, equivalent to 31% of the sector’s overall value.
- To boost clean energy consumption, the government plans to build seven large-scale wind power generation bases in the country by 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the non-residential construction market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the non-residential construction market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China non-residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the China non-residential construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the China non-residential construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China non-residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China’s non-residential construction market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Which are the most up-and-coming segments of non-residential construction?
7.3. How is technology shaping the non-residential sector?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd
8.2. Shanghai Construction Group Co Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: China non-residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: China non-residential construction sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: China non-residential construction sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: China non-residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd: key facts
Table 6: China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd: Key Employees
Table 7: Shanghai Construction Group Co Ltd: key facts
Table 8: Shanghai Construction Group Co Ltd: Key Employees
Table 9: China size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 10: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 11: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 12: China inflation, 2015-19
Table 13: China consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 14: China exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: China non-residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: China non-residential construction sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: China non-residential construction sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: China non-residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the non-residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the non-residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the non-residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the non-residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the non-residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the non-residential construction sector in China, 2019
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/