◆英語タイトル：Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wine Sector
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wine Sector
The global wine sector was valued at US$376,731.4 million in 2018 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 6.7% during 2018-2023 to reach US$520,772.4 million by 2023. The second-largest market worldwide, the Asia-Pacific wine market is expected to grow from US$128,259.7million in 2018 to US$234,554.5 million in 2023, at a CAGR of 12.8%. The regional market is forecast to record a value CAGR of 12.8%, highest among all regions globally, during 2018-2023. Still wine was the largest category with value sales of US$115,520.30 million in 2018, accounting for 90.1% of the overall value sales in the region. China is forecast to register the highest value growth among the high-potential countries in the Asia-Pacific region with 14.7% CAGR during 2018-2023. The top five companies in the Asia-Pacific wine sector accounted for 32.6 % of the overall brand value share, where the leading player Yantai Changyu Pioneer Wine Co Ltd accounted for 10.1% of the overall value sales in 2018. Hypermarkets & supermarkets were the largest distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific wine sector, accounting for 38.5% of overall volume sales respectively, in 2018.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Asia-Pacific wine sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific wine sector, analyzing data from 19 countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following –
- Market overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by categories.
- Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of wine by categories across different countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of four countries across the Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Company Analysis: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific Wine sector in 2018. It covers on trade and four off trade distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, and others which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, department stores, and other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, pack type, closure type and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of wine.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis, that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances.
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Table of Contents
1. Executive summary
2. Market size and growth analysis (regional analysis)
Market size analysis – Asia-Pacific compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth analysis by country
Growth analysis by category
3. Growth potential by countries in Asia-Pacific
Risk, reward, and opportunity analysis – opportunity scores
4. Market size and growth analysis
Overview – value and volume growth analysis by country
Growth contribution analysis by country
Share of wine sectors compared to other alcoholic beverage sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and wine category
Per capita consumption and expenditure analysis
5. Country profiles
6. Success stories
7. Company and brand analysis
Leading companies in the Asia-Pacific wine sector by volume
Company and Brand share analysis
Leading companies in Asia-Pacific wine sector by volume
Leading brands (including private label) in the Asia-Pacific Wine sector
Private label penetration in the wine sector
8. Key distribution channels
Leading distribution channels by country
Leading distribution channels by category
9. Key pack formats
Growth analysis by key pack material and pack type
Growth analysis by closure type and primary outer type
10. Challenges and future outlook
13. About GlobalData
List of Tables
Regional comparison: market size, growth, and per capita analysis, 2018-2023
Identifying high-potential countries - risk, reward and opportunity analysis
High-potential countries in Asia-Pacific - overview
Value share of wine sector as a proportion of overall food by country
Change in consumption levels by market within the wine sector (value terms), 2018-2023
Singapore wine - overview, key categories % value share by market, 2018
Japan wine - overview, key categories % value share by market, 2018
Hong Kong wine- overview, key categories % value share by market, 2018
China wine - overview, key categories % value share by market, 2018
Leading brands in the Asia-Pacific wine sector and markets by volume, 2018
Private label penetration in the wine sector
Leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific region by country, 2018
Leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific region by category, 2018
List of Figures
Annual value growth analysis by region (2018-2023)
Annual volume growth analysis by region (2018-2023)
Value and volume growth analysis by country (2018-2023)
Value and volume growth analysis by category (2018-2023)
Country-level contribution to the growth of wine categories in the Asia-Pacific region, 2018-2023
Per capita consumption in Asia-Pacific and high-potential countries, 2018
Per capita expenditure in Asia-Pacific and high-potential countries, 2018
Singapore wine - demographic analysis
Japan wine - demographic analysis
Hong Kong wine - demographic analysis
China wine - demographic analysis
Leading companies in the Asia-Pacific wine sector by volume sales (million liters), 2018
Leading brands (including private label) in the Asia-Pacific wine sector by volume sales (million liters), 2018
Key pack material volume (units) share, 2018
Unit volume growth by pack material (2013-2023)
Key pack type volume (units) share, 2018
Unit volume growth by pack type (2013-2023)
Key closure type volume (units) share, 2018
Unit volume growth by closure type (2013-2023)
Key primary outer type volume (units) share, 2018
Unit volume growth by primary outer type (2013-2023)
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/