◆英語タイトル：Renewable Energy in South Africa
Renewable Energy in South Africa
Renewable Energy in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The renewable energy market consists of the net generation of electricity through renewable sources. It is divided into four segments, these being hydroelectricity, wind energy, solar and other (biomass, geothermal, tide and wave energy). The volume of the market is calculated as the net volume of electricity produced through renewable means in terawatt hours (TWh), and the market value has been calculated according to an average of annual domestic and industrial retail prices per kWH, inclusive of applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates. Please note that 1 terawatt hour is identical to 1,000 gigawatt hours (GWh). Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the “middle path” scenario – this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
- The South African renewable energy market had total revenues of $1.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 17.4% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 13.4 TWh in 2019.
- The minor decline in 2019 can be attributed to significant deceleration in volume and falling electricity prices.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the renewable energy market in South Africa
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the renewable energy market in South Africa
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the South Africa renewable energy market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the South Africa renewable energy market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Africa’s renewable energy market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. Is there any impending legislation/regulation that’s having a significant impact on the industry?
7.3. Which industry segment is the most up-and-coming?
7.4. How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the market going forward?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Engie SA
8.2. Juwi Renewable Energies (Pty) Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: South Africa renewable energy market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: South Africa renewable energy market volume: TWh, 2015-19
Table 3: South Africa renewable energy market category segmentation: TWh, 2019
Table 4: South Africa renewable energy market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 5: South Africa renewable energy market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 6: South Africa renewable energy market volume forecast: TWh, 2019-24
Table 7: Engie SA: key facts
Table 8: Engie SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Engie SA: Key Employees
Table 10: Engie SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Juwi Renewable Energies (Pty) Ltd: key facts
Table 12: Juwi Renewable Energies (Pty) Ltd: Key Employees
Table 13: South Africa size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 14: South Africa gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 15: South Africa gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 16: South Africa inflation, 2015-19
Table 17: South Africa consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 18: South Africa exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: South Africa renewable energy market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: South Africa renewable energy market volume: TWh, 2015-19
Figure 3: South Africa renewable energy market category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2019
Figure 4: South Africa renewable energy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: South Africa renewable energy market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 6: South Africa renewable energy market volume forecast: TWh, 2019-24
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the renewable energy market in South Africa, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the renewable energy market in South Africa, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the renewable energy market in South Africa, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the renewable energy market in South Africa, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the renewable energy market in South Africa, 2019
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the renewable energy market in South Africa, 2019
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/