◆英語タイトル：Oil and Gas Industry in Germany
Germany is one of the biggest energy consumers in the world and relies on imports to meet the majority of its energy requirements.
Germany is centrally located and is therefore a major hub for natural gas pipeline transit for gas from Russia and the North Sea. While by 2050, the German government expects to meet half of the country’s energy requirement from renewable energy, there is no denying the fact that the oil and gas industry in Germany is still going to continue to play a major role in the energy make-up of the country.
The German oil and gas industry is a fast growing industry and is competing with the Spanish and French oil and gas markets in terms of total revenues generated.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Oil and Gas Industry in Germany. The report covers the following:
• A profile of the global energy industry including a market overview, profile of the global oil market, global natural gas market, coal industry and other fuels.
• A profile of the oil and gas industry in Europe, which helps to place the growth of the German oil and gas industry in respective of other countries in Europe. The section contains an industry definition, market profile, market value and volume analysis and industry segmentation.
• Moving on to the analysis of the oil and gas industry in Germany, we analyze the market through industry statistics, market value and volume statistics, and industry segmentation.
• Competition in the Industry is analyzed followed by an analysis of the major players in the industry. Players analyzed include BP Plc, Royal Dutch Shell, Total SA, RWE AG and Wintershall Holding AG. We undertake the analysis of the major players through a company overview, analysis of the business segments, analysis of the major products and services, and a SWOT analysis.
• Industry forecast is included for the European oil and gas market and the German oil and gas market.
Taiyou Research’s report on the Oil and Gas Industry in Germany is a complete profile of this rapidly growing industry.
1. Executive Summary
2. Profile of the Global Energy Industry
2.1 Market Profile
2.2 Global Oil Market
2.3 Global Natural Gas Market
2.4 Coal and Other Fuels
3. Oil and Gas Industry in Europe
3.1 Industry Definition
3.2 Market Profile
3.3 Market Value & Volume
3.4 Industry Segmentation
4. Oil & Gas in Germany
4.1 Market Profile
4.2 Market Value & Volume
4.3 Industry Segmentation
5. Competition in the Industry
6. Major Players
6.1 BP Plc
6.1.1 Company Overview
6.1.2 Business Segments
6.1.3 Major Products & Services
6.1.4 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
6.2.1 Company Overview
6.2.2 Business Segments
6.2.3 Major Products & Services
6.2.4 SWOT Analysis
6.3 RWE AG
6.3.1 Company Overview
6.3.2 Business Segments
6.3.3 Major Products & Services
6.3.4 SWOT Analysis
6.4 Total SA
6.4.1 Company Overview
6.4.2 Business Segments
6.4.3 Major Products & Services
6.4.4 SWOT Analysis
6.5 Wintershall Holding AG
7. Industry Forecast
7.1 European Oil & Gas Market Forecast
7.2 Germany Oil & Gas Market Forecast
*** 免責事項 ***https://www.globalresearch.co.jp/disclaimer/