*** 免責事項 ***
|Local License（同一国内共有可）||USD8,800 ⇒換算￥985,600||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global License（複数国内共有可）||USD19,740 ⇒換算￥2,210,880||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Complete report $8,800. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $5,700. The report is available by section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
“2014 Market Segmentation Analysis of the Japanese Cancer Diagnostics Industry: Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains–Hospitals and Commercial Labs” is Venture Planning Group’s new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the Japanese cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the Japanese market; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of new diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and identifies specific business opportunities for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the Japanese cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion.
Japanese Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review
of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in Japan.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Test
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains
Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic product
suppliers by individual test.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
for major tumor markers by market segment, including:
º Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodignostic analyzers
used for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest technologies
and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities
and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests
and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers
and start-up firms developing innovative cancer diagnostic
technologies and products, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
– Agilent Technologies
– Applied Gene Technologies
– Beckman Coulter/Danaher
– Becton Dickinson
– Biomedical Diagnostics
– Correlogic Systems/Vermillion
– Eiken Chemical
– Enzo Biochem
– Exact Sciences
– Guided Therapeutics
– Kyowa Medex
– Mackay Life Sciences
– Myriad Genetics
– Nanogen Elitech
– Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
– Panacea Pharmaceuticals
– Quest Diagnostics
– Radient Pharmaceuticals
– Siemens Healthcare
– Takara Bio
– Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics
– Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies
– Wako Pure Chemicals
Contains 590 pages and 95 tables